For over 30 years, Connie Clace, CPC, has worked in both the Federal and Municipal Governments as well as the private sector.
As an award winning manager for leadership practices, Connie has worked extensively with employees to identify and realize their career goals. She excels at mentoring people at all levels, from those newly entering the workforce, to those seeking senior executive promotions, helping to write resumes, interpret job advertisements, and to realize their career goals.
As a Professional Career Coach, Connie has successfully worked with numerous clients to create professional cover letters and resumes, and to develop strong interview skills. These include such fields as Federal Government, RCMP and police applicant interviews, government executive level promotions, education, medical, finance, to name but a few. As well, Connie has helped clients realize their career dreams by helping them focus on their goals, identifying the steps required to reach those goals, and to move their dreams into action.
Connie has committed herself to a life of continuous learning. She has received her:
- Certified Professional Coach designation, qualifying her as a Life Coach, through the Fowler Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching, and is an affiliate with that organization
- Certificate in Leadership through Dalhousie University
- Coaching and Performance Management for Supervisors through the Executive Professional Development Program at Saint Mary’s University
- Coaching for Managers Certificate through the National Managers Community
- Nova Scotia Federal Council Award for Management in Human Resources
Both as a Manager and a Staffing Advisor, Connie has extensive experience in the Human Resource field, and has received training through the Public Service Commission. Connie has reviewed thousands of resumes for the Federal Government, assessing candidates’ qualifications, and has conducted hundreds of interviews.
Connie is a qualified and experienced presenter. She has presented on topics such as interview techniques, creating a tailored resume, effective interpersonal relationships in the workplace, and developing communication skills.
Connie is passionate about helping people meet their professional goals. Specializing as a Career Coach, she will work tirelessly to help you turn your dreams into reality.